How far along? 27 weeks - Last week of the 2nd Tri!
Total weight gain/loss? I think around 20-22 - I'm sure the scale at the OB will be so much fun to hop on this week!
Maternity clothes? Just got a few new things (Thanks Mom and Dad and Hubby!) and pretty much wear nothing else that isn't maternity other than some dresses, pajama pants, etc.
Sleep? I feel like I am never rested any more (preparing for what is to come in a few months I know) and could fall asleep by 9:30 every night or earlier if I let myself. Also have started getting Charlie Horses in my sleep which is oh so fun ;)
Best moment this week? Finding awesome nursing tanks a la Motherhood at Macy's. I'll let you know when I actually use them what I really think but I am pretty sure I am going to love them.
Movement? Hudson loves to make sure I know he's there, but I think either I've been falling asleep during his nightly jam sessions that happen around 10ish or he's changed sleep patterns again.
Food cravings? I've been loving blueberries lately
Gender? Little man
Labor signs? None, just a little boy who likes to stretch WAY out sometimes and make it feel like contractions
Belly button in or out? little of both still
What I miss? patience is better this week, but energy is still low (likely going to be that way for at least 6 more months - or until this upcoming school year is done - or for the next 19 years)
What I am looking forward to? Our appointment this week - we took P for the first time with us to the appointment because he is really into "Doctor"s right now, so he'll get to come with again. He loves the doppler, and the basket of stickers after my appointment on the counter ;) And I think Hubs and I are FINALLY going to see the last Harry Potter this week!
*** You all sure know how to make a pregnant girl feel good :) Thanks for all the sweet comments; I appreciate them SOOOO much (especially as I start to feel as large as a house in the next few weeks!) It was a productive but relaxing weekend, and my Mom, Dad and I went to Macy's to hopefully get the last of the preggo clothes I need before Hudson is here, but lets be honest the bras . . . oh the bras!!!! I hope I don't have to buy any more for a few weeks ;) But I got the greenish top there this weekend, and LOVE it. It is jersey cotton and so comfy, not to mention has the cutest metal beading along the neckline. You know, anything and everything stretchy is a MUST!!! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.***
You're looking great and kudos to you for balancing a toddler and a baby bump! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're just adorable. I loved frozen blueberries when I was pregnant with Logan. Now he can't keep his hands off them! LOVES blueberries!
ReplyDeleteYour bump is babe-a-licious. Tell Hudson that Auntie Elle wants him to chill out so you can rest. Tell P-man we miss him and y'all are gonna have to meet Greta soon :) Love you!
ReplyDeleteE
You look great! I finally saw Harry Potter last week and LOVED it! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteLooking great, momma! Happy last week of the wonderful 2nd trimester :)
ReplyDeleteYour shirt is adorable! Where did you get it?
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe you are already heading into the 3rd trimester! Hudson will be here before you know it.
ReplyDelete