Total weight gain/loss? I'm bet about 31 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, trying to be creative but it gets kind of hard at the end when you are just ready to be out of maternity clothes. But I got to wear pants and sweaters this week, it was so nice to be able to do that the first week of school :) Usually it is so hot that no matter what I wear I feel sticky/sweaty by about 8:15 in the morning.
Sleep? I've been so tired this week. I have to wake up several times a night now, but I seem to mostly be sleeping better.
Best moment this week? Meeting my new preschoolers and seeing my old ones, getting extra snuggle time with Parker on Friday (I ususally only have to go in for 2 hours to work, and then get to pick my little man up early and spend the afternoon with him), and hearing Hudson's heart this week. And (I figured cause they call if there is an issue) I passed my GD test with lots of room to spare, and am not even Anemic :)
Movement? He's as wiggly as his brother, and seems to like kicking, kneeing, and elbowing me a lot.
Food cravings? I've been trying to be good with my lunches at school and pack salads and lots of fruit, and they've tasted really good :)
Gender? All boy . . . love my boys!
Labor signs? A few BH contractions, but nothing to be concerned . . . hoping I have at least 5 more weeks before I really feel much as far as real contractions go. Little man needs to keep baking.
Belly button? about the same, 1/2 and 1/2 - out and flat
What I miss? Not having limb or back pain, you forget how much that extra baby weight affects your body and how your function daily.
What I am looking forward to? Hopefully working on some art projects here VERY soon for Hudson's room, packing my hospital bag, and all things Fall :)
****************************************************
It seems appropriate since it is September 11th, to take a minute to take some time to pray for our country, not that we don't need it everyday, but I know this day stirs up a lot of emotion and memories for all of us.
I remember exactly where I was on that day, in my first year of college, english class. Someone came in our room and said, "Turn on the news!" My professor did and there was dead silence for several minutes. I remember being released from class for the rest of the day, and going back to the common room at the dorms and gathering around the tv with my peers. We just watched in disbelief, said lots of prayers, and just kept saying and thinking how surreal it all seemed to be watching. I remember lots of things changed very quickly, people were stocking up on emergency supplies, calling every family member they knew checking on them, people started going to church for the first time, gas prices spiked, security was on high alert for a long time afterward . . .what do you remember???
****************************************
And please send some prayers for my husband's family. His Aunt Nancy passed away VERY unexpectedly yesterday afternoon. She was mom to 3 boys, and married to Chris' Uncle Terry. Their oldest is married and a year older than Chris and I, their middle son just got married in August and is 4 years younger than us, and their youngest son is just starting his senior year in high school. She was a wonderful woman, and will be greatly missed. It is never easy to say goodbye to someone but especially when they pass unexpectedly. Sad! But praying she is resting in Jesus' arms.
Prayers for your loss!! I'm so sorry!! XOXO
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful! =)
Prayers for your family! And you look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBlessings & healing to the Rey Family..
ReplyDeleteLuv, Grmma Sally & Grandpa Don