Told you I'd be a little bit MIA this week.
It's been a great first week, the kids are cute, very very busy but cute. I have been ready for bed at about 7:00 every night, haven't gotten to bed quite that early but hoping I'm so exhausted throughout the next few weeks that I sleep really well minus being uncomfortable.
I thought I'd leave you with some ramblings of a toddler who is supposed to be napping . . .
"Mommy? Football . . ..touchdown! Night night? No! Football! Noni, Poppi, Daddy, Mommy, Kelly, Ry Ry Cael, Football!"
"Stuck Mommy! Stuck! Door! Mommy? Stuck?" (seriously don't you hear me mother?)
"Shower, clean? Shower?"
"Cow? Moo cow"
"Mommy, apples. Football. Mommy Poppi, Football. Oh touchdown football. Noni, Poppi, football touchdown. Popcorn. Mommy. Mommy Touchdown. Okay. Football!"
I'll have to let you know if a certian little boy ends up making it to the game or not . . .all depends if he falls asleep someday or not! :)
I'll be back with pictures hopefully tomorrow. Now to catch up with all of you :)
Happy Friday to you!! Sounds like you deserve a well rested weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a crazy week, huh?! Glad the first one is under our belts! Enjoy your weekend!!
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for all the Rey family due to your recent loss of Aunt Nancy. So sad for you all.
ReplyDeleteParker's dialogue is H*I*L*A*R*I*O*U*S!
Noni