Sunday, September 18, 2011

32 weeks



How far along? 32 weeks (flying by!!!!)


Total weight loss/gain? I'll say 34ish (not sure until Wednesday)


Maternity clothes? Getting to the - some of my maternity pants are REALLY driving me crazy- stage (especially with all the bending and kneeling I do at work and home) How hard is it to make pants that stay up ;)


Sleep? catching naps on the weekend, sleeping pretty well minus bathroom trips, blowing nose (allergies and a slight cold thanks to lovely family and school germs combined . . . not miserable though but scarfing popsicles every chance I get)


Best moment this week? Catching up with my Katie, hearing baby Bennett over the phone, and P walking into Miss Vicky's without tears for me leaving :) And LOVED watching balloons with my boys this weekend (hot air balloons . . . pictures to come!!!)


Movement? The man is either out like a light or a mad dancing, kicking, grooving machine. I love feeling him move but I feel like he's trying to bust out sometimes with how he flails about!


Food cravings? Starting to get into the nesting, freezing mode. Made lasagna and chili last weekend and am making tater-tot caserole, no-peek chicken, and chicken enchiladas today . . some for this week, some for the freezer. Now if only I wanted to always eat what I cook ;)


Gender? Little wiggly man (Getting so excited to meet his sweet face)


Labor signs? still some B/H but I think I notice them less when I'm so busy with work, and I'm better about drinking water at work too, so staying hydrated is a big help.


Belly button? It's kind of in today, all depends how he lays in there


What I miss? the option to sleep on my belly, or stand over our little sinks at school without about breaking my back (You really forget how much weight you carry around until you see that scale sometimes, and your feel are just aching at the end of the day)


What I'm looking forward to? Hearing little man again this week, (hopefully) getting some artwork for his room done very soon (maybe next weekend?), and all things fall (you know minus that whole no coat or winter coat stage - especially preggo . . . I have a winter one from when I had P but it's not quite cool enough just yet for that . . . and can't find a fall preggo coat to save my life) . . . can't wait to make cider and go pumpkin picking with P :)


3 comments:

  1. Glad all is well! Bet you can't wait til little man arrives:)
    I have a red maternity peacoat if you would like to borrow it. Let me know:)

    Michelle G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi baby! You have such a cute bump!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good, Momma! October 16th is almost here ;)

    ReplyDelete