blog posts are going to far and few between. I'll hopefully get at least 2 a week from here on out and be pleasantly surprised if you happen to stumble upon more, because . . . .
SCHOOL STARTS ON TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!
(And I'll still try to get some pictures up this weekend of it before those kiddos get there and . . .ahem . . break in the new room - but I LOVE my room set-up this year . . . at least for now, and all the organization)
And PLEASE say a few prayers that I can find a good sub for my maternity leave. This is my biggest struggle right now (as I've struck out with about 5 different subs already) sooooooo prayers would be SOOOO appreciated :) I know it's in God's hands but I get a little more nervous with each passing day/week.
This week was a busy one, starting back at work, seeing my co-workers, getting professionally developed, finishing up my classroom, welcoming (well from several states away) my new little "nephew" Bennett into the world (SOOOO wish we were closer!!!), and soaking in last minute ice cream runs, bean table fun, leaf crushing, toddler games and snuggles I can before Tuesday is here. As excited I am to start a new school year, it is always hard to leave a sweet little boy each morning. Luckily, I know he is in good hands and having tons of fun each day while I'm away at work (but Parker the little -I know short lived- crying every time I drop you off . . . enough to break this preggo Momma some days, so feel free to not make me feel quite so needed just for that brief moment okay?)
What have you been up to?
I have been cramming in some rest & relaxation time before the craziness that is the beginning of the year starts!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a fun school year, Erin!!
ReplyDeleteLuv, Grmma Sally
Have an amazing start to the year on Tuesday! Keep us updated the best that you can - I'll be watching for news on Parker and Hudson! :-)
ReplyDeleteI just finished my classroom yesterday. I can't get over how fast this summer flew by, and I was off for five months!
ReplyDelete