Just a little comparison for you - 30 weeks and 5 weeks
How far along? 30 weeks!
Total weight loss/gain? I'll bet about 30
Sleep? Had a good 2 week stretch where I slept great, but not I'm getting to the very uncomfortable, waking up to numb arms, charlie horses stage . . . .but when I'm out I'm out hard, just trying to figure out how to be comfy . . .
Best moment this week? Love Parker talking to Hudson in my belly, and the little Hudson baby doll. He loves watching him get a diaper change, outfit change, and said he needed "tiny socks" yesterday so Baby doll Hudson has little socks on right now and of course a sports onesie
Movement? I think I've got a dancer or a kicker . . . busts a move a lot, and seems to always manages to take my breath away or kick my bladder . . . .but still the coolest thing!
Food cravings? Just getting to the starving or not at all hungry stage. Depending how demanding a certain little boy is to eat or to stretch out and squish my stomach making me not feel all too great (yes had some morning sickness again this week which was not welcomed because of school/work starting again)
Gender? Little brother
Labor signs? Some more B/H contractions, which makes me nervous for school starting and having to be busy and moving a lot. I'll have to make sure I stay hydrated and sit every once in a while. But I worked until my water broke with P, so praying I can make it until that point!
Belly button? I am pretty sure it is flat on the bottom and sticks out on top
What I miss? Everyday at home with my boy . . . .as my only boy. It's going to be a whole new adventure with a new school year and very soon two little boys. But excited too! :)
What I am looking forward to? Starting my bi-weekly appointments this week, and meeting/ welcoming back preschoolers.
As much as I've enjoyed being preggo the 2nd time around . . . .you have a hard time waiting for this one even more than the 1st. But at the same time I cannot believe I am already 30 weeks!!!!!
You look great! Love Parker in the background too! :)
ReplyDeleteLookin' good Mama- not too much longer now!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you're 30 weeks already! That's exciting that you're starting bi weekly appointments :)
ReplyDeleteWow, you look amazing! I am feeling like I am more antsy for this one to get here this time, too. I think its because with the first, I was just nervous about it actually happening!
ReplyDelete