Here are the promised pictures of my room. And perhaps you'll spy a certain little boy who loves to come and play at school too :)
Blocks and Construction
View from the hallway door
Sensory as you walk in, Art and Writing, then blocks at the back left, playdough and discovery to the right
Sensory area to the right corner, toys and games shelf next to Circle area and my desk space in the far left
View from my desk corner
We love painting and sensory play in preschool!!!
Art easel and writing center
Dramatic play area
Can you tell one of Parker's favorite spots in my room?
Circle time area - and library books because I need at least one more corner in my room!
New artwork display to try out
1/2 the cubbies - ready with things to send home!
Board outside my room
So, there is your peek, while it is uncluttered, organized, and in one piece before preschoolers come ;) It's fun to change it up every year, and I think this is my favorite layout so far, minus figuring out something else for the Library/cozy reading area I usually have. I'll figure it out eventually! Can't believe it is my 4th year teaching!!!! (I had a few more up close pictures of a few areas but I am trying the new Blogger interface and it wanted to turn my pictures sideways even though they weren't like that so we'll still have to play around with it.)
lookin good Mama! I'm sure the new kiddies will love the space!! Here's to a great year!
ReplyDeletewhat a great room! I cannot believe how big it is. The girls is small.
ReplyDeleteLOVED seeing that little man playing :)
Organized great, as usual...wanted to see a picture of the cute blackboard...looks pretty clever, Erin Marie! Have a fun year, & Don't get stressed out! everything always works out well...Luv, Grmma S..
ReplyDeleteI want to be in your class! What a great room - it's going to be an awesome year!
ReplyDeleteYou room looks great!! My mom is a pre k teacher and I helped set up her room last week. SO FUN! I finally got a chance to catch up on your blog! You look great and I LOVE all those sensory table ideas! Now all we need is a sensory table. :) Good luck with school starting this week!
ReplyDelete