Friday, September 30, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my baby brother . . . who is 24 today! We all love you lots and can't wait to see you tomorrow to celebrate your birth :) P especially loves his Uncle Brad (and Auntie Sarah too . . . .you're a package deal you know)!









We've been busy enjoying time outside. Parker could run around outside all day long if I let him :) My little outside man, and can't believe how soon he'll be a big brother! I know we'll have some moments when he doesn't want to share the attention, but I can't wait to have all my boys in the house to love on :)




1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Bradley. We love you, too! Parker really looks like an "outdoor" boy; just like his uncles, cousins, and Grandpas. I am curious to know if he is still having fun stuffing leaves down the hole in the deck!
    A. Gayl

    ReplyDelete