How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? I think about 35-36ish . . .but we'll see what the scale says at my appt this week.
Maternity clothes? Yes, but only my pants are in this picture
Sleep? Seems like I fall asleep really easily, but then struggle to get comfortable, or have to take a bathroom break 2-4 times a night which often results in me waking up way earlier than I would like to. But preparation for Hudson's arrival I know too.
Best moment this week? We had a 5 day week of preschool this week, and I am used to 4. I was SOOO ready for the weekend by about Wednesday. But the BEST moment . . . I have a GREAT sub to fill in for me while I am out on maternity leave. Prayer answered :)
Food cravings? Pepsi as I often do . . . and just going through the too full to eat much or starving stage from day to day it seems.
Gender? Little buddy :) Although it will be good to have that confirmed again on Tuesday, just in case he was really fooling us, but I don't think so.
Labor signs? A few more B/H contractions but nothing to call the doctor about, or go to the hospital for . . . but starting to be VERY ready for our little man to get here.
Belly button? Pretty much flat, sometimes popping out . . . Hudson and Parker like to play a game of kick out-push in the belly button. Silly silly!
What I miss? What every pregnant woman does at this stage, being comfortable, wearing old clothes, not making trips to the bathroom every 10 minutes, getting up and down without running out of breathe, normal feeling limbs-back-body . . .but SOOOOO worth all the aches and pains :) Just thankful I'm not an elephant mother!
What I am looking forward to? Seeing Hudson on Tuesday. I've never had such a late ultrasound, but they want to see how big he is, and I am curious to know too. Hoping it sheds a LITTLE light on to when he might make his arrival. We're SOOO ready . . . pack and play/bassinet in our room, hospital bags packed, pump out and ready for action, bottles ready for storage, clothes ready for the wee one . . . .just hoping he bakes at least 2 more weeks . . .after that just a healthy little buddy is all we want :)
Wow, anyday now! CRAZY! Can't wait to see pictures! XOXO
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he's almost here. It seems like you just got pregnant. I'm SO ready to meet him! Hopefully I'm well enough for a trip to Midland to meet our newest nephew! Miss you guys a lot!
ReplyDeleteYou look GREAT momma! I can't wait to see Hudson's sweet sweet face!!!! *cough October 16th cough* ;)
ReplyDelete