Monday, September 26, 2011

Snowman! Snowman!

We bought P a nice snowsuit last winter, and I was crossing my fingers it might just fit this year. So as I was in the process of determining if it still fit, he decided he had to wear it . . . outside!





"Snowman! Snowman! Outside Momma!" Referring to himself needing to go out . . .I think we barely got it on before he was trying to pull the slider open . . .because you'll note in some of the early pictures how the fabric on his legs was not fully pulled down (also note that I DID just order snow boots as all we have are his little too large-for next spring-rain boots that he insisted on wearing with his snowman suit)


A little confusion between seasons . . leaves on the ground, snowsuit on, and also rain boots ;)



Oh goodness he makes me smile! We won't have to buy another snow suit this year (well minus a bunting for Hudson which was just purchased, along with a winter coat for P) which makes me happy :)

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get Hudson's bunting? I have the cutest Patagonia one from Porter but I am pretty sure because of Weston being born a few months earlier in the season it wont fit him. SO, I need a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love little kids all bundled up - that's the one benefit of winter, in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete