Sunday, September 25, 2011

33 weeks

How far along? 33 weeks!


Total weight gain/loss? 35 lbs


Maternity clothes? praying my shirts stay long enough . . . .


Sleep? Falling asleep easily.....staying asleep depends on how many times someone kicks me in the bladder.


Best moment this week? (hard for me but) P had his first sleepover with Noni and Poppi. He was sooooooo excited all week for it! He had a blast and I know he'll enjoy a little extra attention when Hudson arrives!


Food cravings? Nothing in particular . . . just having to eat in small doses most days because it is getting cramped in there!


Gender? Little man


Labor signs? still some B/H . . . .hopefully nothing real for at least 3-4 more weeks!


Belly button? Pretty much flat . . .sometimes in and out, sometimes out . . . depends on how Hudson is laying.


What I miss? Sitting comfortably, laying comfortably, I guess being comfortable ;) But worth it still!


What am I looking forward to? Hudson's arrival! Bag is packed . . . but anxious to see his cute little face at an extra ultrasound on the 4th! We get to see how big this munchkin is!

2 comments:

  1. Looking fabulous!! How exciting for another ultrasound!

    PS New layout is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new blog look! Your cute baby belly is giving me the fever. ha!

    ReplyDelete