Friday, September 23, 2011

Balloon Festival Part II






Last Saturday morning, we got out of the house at about 7:15 to head to the fairgrounds. They were supposed to have balloons launching from the fairgrounds but instead they launched from alternate sites and flew over the fairgrounds instead.


(Parker needed Mommy's sunglasses)







So about 45 minutes later than they were supposed to start, the balloons started coming in (luckily there were snacks, drinks and room to run).


It was a BEAUTIFUL morning, and perfect hot air balloon flying weather. So we just took it all in. Thought we would share a few of our favorite pictures! Enjoy!!!!






















6 comments:

  1. Very cool, I have always wanted to go see a balloon festival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos- love the colors and composition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! We have a balloon festival about 45 minutes away from here that I keep hoping we'll make it to one of these year's. This makes me want to go even more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! 7:15....Erin, I am impressed! Bet everyone had a nap that day! Bet Parker loved the balloons...Luv, Grmma Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures, Erin! And I LOVE the new look!!!! So cute! Did you do it yourself?!

    ReplyDelete