How far along? 36 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes, and ready to be done with them
Sleep? Fall asleep easily but cannot stay comfortable very long. The couch has been my best sleeping option....but that too is getting uncomfortable. Getting ready for sleepless nights!?!
Best moment this week? Hanging up some final pieces in Hudson's room......I'll share pictures soon! Lots of thanks to hubs, and my parents for their help with that.
Food cravings? Don't really seem to want much these days....not a whole lot of room in there. But apple cider, and just thirsty this week.
Gender? Our sweet little boy....who hopefully is still little in there ;)
Movement? Doesn't seem the lack of space is causing a certain little boy to stop squirming around all the time. He seems to love music already like his big brother. When I have been doing songs on my IPad at school with the kids he seems to really jump around......literally.....not sure how he manages it!
Labor signs? lots of contractions but nothing to head to the hospital for just yet........really hoping Hudson doesn't wait too much longer.
Belly button? Flat or out unless he's doing somersaults in there which happens a lot.
What I miss? The comfortable factor still.......did you notice I'm a bit over being preggo? I am so thankful for my boys and pray for a smooth and hopefully soon delivery and healthy little one but SO ready to hold our little buddy!
What I am looking forward to? Seeing Parker and Hudson together.....holding my sweet little one and soaking in newborn snuggles and time at home with my boys! My appointment on Tuesday . . . hopefully hearing we are progressing in the right direction :)
You look great!! I remember being so done too, hopefully you will get good news at your next appointment. Can't wait to see pictures of the room!
ReplyDeleteYou still look beautiful! So can't wait fir him to be here, too! Dying to know if he looks like P :) come on Hudson!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great!! =) Soon, soon, soon!
ReplyDelete