How far along? 37 weeks . . .and really feeling that far along!
Maternity clothes? Yes. Shirt and jeans in this picture are . . and so ready to be out of them for a while (although I am sure it will take more time than it did with Parker) because simply the falling down of pants is enough to drive you nuts!
Sleep? Do I sleep . . . somewhat. Fall asleep easily . . yes. Stay sleeping comfortably . . . far beyond that point. At the point where it would be nice to be up during the night with a cute little baby vs just because I can't get comfortable.
Best moment this week? Each day I get a little extra snuggle time with Parker as he seems to be going through a sleep stage at night where he demands extra mommy or daddy attention, and as much as I am looking forward to having two boys to snuggle . . . I'm soaking in every second with our first born.
Food cravings? Nothing still really . . . .I do eat about 2 popsicles every night just because at that point I am so over water for the day. But I have NO room for anything at all . . .which is very frustrating when your stomach is growling.
Gender? Sweet baby boy
Movement? Still moves quite a bit, but think he's really running out of room.
Labor signs? LOTS of contractions this week . . . real ones . . . actually about all day yesterday starting at about 1:20pm . . .but they never wanted to get more uncomfortable or closer together than about 6 minutes. So I just moved around a lot at home and then pretty much none today . . . .well contractions still but nothing to report to the hospital about . . .bummer right ;)
Belly button? popping out . . .
What I miss? breathing normally, and people talking commenting normal things to me other than . . ."You're huge!" or "Haven't you had that baby yet?" or "Are you still working?" or anything other than something nice to say . . . don't they know I'd LOVE to be done being pregnant at this point . . . seriously!
What I am looking forward to? Still can't wait to hold that boy :)
Almost there! I think you look amazing! XO
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful, Erin! Not going to lie....when the update wasn't up first thing this morning I got excited! He will be here soon!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you!! Sounds like you cold go into real labor any time now...can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteHi Erin! I have been thinking about you and wondering if Hudson had arrived and I somehow missed it! So glad I didn't. I think you sound like you are going to have that little guy SOON! Sooner than November, for sure. Know he will be adorable, just like his brother. Please give him a hug from us, as well as big hugs to Chris and your parents. We will be praying for you, Erin! Xoxo JoAnn D.
ReplyDeleteYou're almost there! So exciting!
ReplyDeleteYou are almost there!!! You look great!
ReplyDelete