Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hudson's nursery

We finally have little man's room done. And we love it!

We made the banner, curtains, and re-painted the oar white and re-did the hooks (Hubs, Poppi, Noni, and myself) and bought the "H" at Michaels (where I got P's too)









Don't worry, when Hudson gets to sleep in his crib . . the cute bumper will be removed. It just looks all too cute right now to take it down right now.



I think we'll add some red picture frames or something above the white oar but otherwise it is done. :)


(Details - crib bedding - Pottery Barn Kids, Chair - same as from P's room . . .a local furniture store, dresser - from P's nursery/IKEA and changed out knobs when in P's room, fabric for banner and curtains - Jo-Ann's)

5 comments:

  1. Oh it looks sooooo cute!! I love the colors! Now all it needs a little boy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the dresser IKEA? Everything looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another nice job, Erin & family!
    Luv, Grmma....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awaiting his arrival...super excited! Adorable nursery! Can't wait to meet him :)

    ReplyDelete