Here are a few of the things I'm thankful for:

- My hubby and my two sweet boys - they are my rock!
- Family - I'll never be able to thank them enough for the love and support they provide us with, especially with our newest arrival and the extra attention our big boy has needed.
- Health - healthy boys, healthy mommy and daddy, healthy extended family . . .so thankful!
- Shelter - We have a roof over our head, means to keep it warm, clothing, and are beyond blessed to have things to entertain two little boys too.
- Food - I'm reminded all the time of how lucky we are when I look in the fridge, pantry, freezer and see plenty of things to eat, and then we get to share in a great feast too.
- Friends - both near and far, who we've meet anf fellowshiped with in real life and those who have blessed me by knowing them through my blog, they are such a blessing in our lives
- Laughter, tears, and sleep
- Religious freedom - Being able to praise God without worry, and share my blessings aloud.
- Smiles and snuggles
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!! XOXO
ReplyDelete