Friday, February 24, 2012

First walk of the season

My little bug all bundled for his first outside walk :)

Don't you want to just smooch those smile-y cheeks?



My P-man . . such a cheese :)


Parker had to have his own leash for taking Sparty on the walk too . . .so silly!


P.S. Update on running/working out. Well . . living in Michigan and being that it is still Winter (or whatever this weird weather is lately) I have taken 1 walk/run with the boys. It was the day of this walk. It was sunny and beautiful but only about mid 30s . . .so I couldn't do a whole lot. If I didn't have work all day, and chilly temps and Hudson was a bit older, I wouldn't mind taking both boys when I get home. But time will come! So that's where I am with running . . . lame as it may be! Ha ha! Someday soon . . .seriously. . . I will!

2 comments:

  1. I spy a bumble ride! Do you love it?! I LOVE MINE!!! Love the green and blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the rain lets up today I was thinking of taking a little stroll with Emmy, supposed to be 68ish, we'll see. Getting cabin fever. LOL! Adorable little men you have.

    ReplyDelete