Sunday, March 4, 2012

Time

There is a time for everything right?!? Does that mean there is time in the day to blog? It seems to be not nearly as often as I would like but I guess that means I'm doing some things right too, like being a good wife, mom, and teacher by using my time for other things. I promise to blog here and there, probably in spurts, because it seems to help hold me accountable for documenting and taking pictures of the boys as they grow and our life in general.





I made another Pintrest recipe, via Bakerella for my hubby to take to work. His birthday is Wednesday and he loves cookies and cream ice cream, and I happened to find cookies and cream cupcakes. We have yet to taste any (tonight for dessert) but I did throw the frosting out that it called for and make a cream cheese/buttercream and cookie crumbs of my own variation instead. But they were easy enough and look yummy. They can be found here: Cookies and cream cupcakes


What else have we been up to?


P had a little bit of a cold/cough/something (nothing too serious thankfully or enough to merit medicine but enough to stay home a few days) so we kept him home Monday and Tuesday.


Hudson found his hands a few weeks ago but about 2 weeks ago really started eating everything and bringing everything to his mouth to explore. So much fun! He's a studier like his brother. Oh and, I'm pretty sure he's starting to teethe (right around when P did . . . so we'll see if we have bottom teeth sooner than later - P's first came at 5 months). Growing too fast!


We've been baking, coloring, building, playing pirates, snuggling, doing laundry, cleaning, doing school work, trying to eat healthy (okay minus cupcakes), sleeping a little, and soaking up our little family.





Okay back later this week with a few links to favorite things from Pintrest we've enjoyed at home recently. :) Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. What a perfect, smiley photo of Hudson! And I love how hard Parker is concentrating on the coloring... too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys are getting too big so fast...& Mr Parker, staying in the lines? Cute..Luv, Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute boys, Momma. And I hear you on the busy thing! Phew!

    ReplyDelete