I finally caught up (yesterday) on one of my shows we DVR (thank goodness for that) during the boys afternoon nap. I thought I had no energy pregnant with a toddler and working/teaching but I was wrong. Teaching busy preschoolers and then coming home to two little boys is WAY more exhausting. I've put Chris on Daddy duty a few nights to put Parker to bed because I couldn't keep my eyes open a few of them. Parker has been an EARLY waker again since I've been back at work, not every night thankfully, and that has really drained the little bit of extra energy I have. Hudson is a pretty good sleeper, he wakes 2-3 times but really is hardly ever fussy when he's up at night and pretty much goes right to sleep again. Anyways . . . . life is good, just busier in lots of new ways.
P.S. I forgot how much I dislike washing bottles/repacking everything/putting away things not to mention trying to soak up playtime with two little cute boys before they are too tired/cook dinner, etc. There is not enough time in the day it seems at times . . . can a Momma get a pause button?
Okay, back soon with birthday pictures from P's 2nd birthday! And hopefully I'll get a few more posts for the week too. Until then . . .a few pictures of my loves!




Love :)
You're doing a great job!! XOXO
ReplyDeleteHudson, you are so, so cute, but I think you have have learned to make "faces" from Parker already! TOO CUTE !!
ReplyDeletewrong post!!!!!!
DeleteHudson, you are so, so cute! i think you are learning to make "faces" from Parker! Luv, Grmma Sally
ReplyDelete