Friday, March 9, 2012

Pintrest love

Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
I LOVE anything red velvet, and they are yummy! We make them bite size versus whole brownie size and they are perfect (because the cheese cake factor makes them pretty rich). I did have to add 10-20 minutes extra baking time both times I made them (different pans too), so you'll just have to see how they work for you.

Creamy Chicken Pockets
These are a do-over and over kind of thing :)

Pizza Bites
Do-over and picky - toddler approved

King Ranch Chicken
Love how easy this was

S'mores Cookies
I think I've blogged about these before but these are a fav!

Frozen Yogurt Drops
Yum!!!! and Toddler approved

Homemade Wipes (baby and make-up remover wipes)
I'd maybe try Viva paper-towels but Bounty select a size are working so far (we just made them yesterday so I'll let you know how I like them after a bit, but EASY and earth/family friendly)

No comments:

Post a Comment