Back to the 'ole classroom, to dig through the mountain of things piled in the middle of my room (you think I kid? If only I remembered to take a picture to show you the scary-fact). Thanks in great part to my dad for helping me tackle the mountain, and hubby for watching our two monkeys, the mountain is no more.
Paper is on the walls, and basic center areas are established :). Yay! I have oh-so-much organizing to do but we'll get there. I'll try to remember to take pictures, but I think I love my new layout (I get bored easily) and I even get to put my desk in an actual office vs my classroom so I have one extra corner of space :). You have no idea how excited I am about that!
The boys are supposed to go to daycare tomorrow and I am supposed to go into my room and tackle some more things, but my little man is fighting off his first ear infection. We went on his actual 9 month birthday and found out he had an ear infection/virus/rash, and got the first does of meds.....well those stopped on Sunday and early Tuesday morning (about 1) he was up, and I could tell he was fever-y. Fever on/off Tuesday, low-grade, and again today. Not his normal self, so we went to urgent care tonight, and sure enough.....ear infection .....still, or again....but likely still. We have his actual Well Check on Friday but I didn't think he'd be feeling very hot by then.....his eyes just looked pathetic :( soooooo, big brother will go play with buddies tomorrow and I'll soak up one more day of snuggles with my little dude.
Big man is going to a movie with mommy and daddy on Saturday, a little big boy shopping fun and lunch - a special Parker date. Hudson will be having fun with Noni and Poppi, and being spoiled too!
Tuesday, it will be back to the grind!!!! My preschoolers start September 4th! I'm always excited for the new school year, sad to leave my little buddies at daycare, but know it is good for them too. I love that I get most of my Fridays with my boys and all weekend too. We are all excited for football, marching bands, and fall!
And I'll leave you with a few pictures that my talented friend Katie took. If anyone lives in Texas she is amazing!!!!!!! Thanks for capturing my boys friend!!!
Paper is on the walls, and basic center areas are established :). Yay! I have oh-so-much organizing to do but we'll get there. I'll try to remember to take pictures, but I think I love my new layout (I get bored easily) and I even get to put my desk in an actual office vs my classroom so I have one extra corner of space :). You have no idea how excited I am about that!
The boys are supposed to go to daycare tomorrow and I am supposed to go into my room and tackle some more things, but my little man is fighting off his first ear infection. We went on his actual 9 month birthday and found out he had an ear infection/virus/rash, and got the first does of meds.....well those stopped on Sunday and early Tuesday morning (about 1) he was up, and I could tell he was fever-y. Fever on/off Tuesday, low-grade, and again today. Not his normal self, so we went to urgent care tonight, and sure enough.....ear infection .....still, or again....but likely still. We have his actual Well Check on Friday but I didn't think he'd be feeling very hot by then.....his eyes just looked pathetic :( soooooo, big brother will go play with buddies tomorrow and I'll soak up one more day of snuggles with my little dude.
Big man is going to a movie with mommy and daddy on Saturday, a little big boy shopping fun and lunch - a special Parker date. Hudson will be having fun with Noni and Poppi, and being spoiled too!
Tuesday, it will be back to the grind!!!! My preschoolers start September 4th! I'm always excited for the new school year, sad to leave my little buddies at daycare, but know it is good for them too. I love that I get most of my Fridays with my boys and all weekend too. We are all excited for football, marching bands, and fall!
And I'll leave you with a few pictures that my talented friend Katie took. If anyone lives in Texas she is amazing!!!!!!! Thanks for capturing my boys friend!!!
This summer flew by way too fast, huh?! I will be on leave for 12 weeks and I am STILL not ready for school to start!
ReplyDelete:( Poor lil man. Emmy has a ear infection too...and I found out at her 6 mos appt. Mommy fail!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are amazing! Good luck with the start of school!
ReplyDelete