Back to work
Back to school
Back to packing up the bag for daycare
Back to early mornings (well actually having get ready early)
Back to pumping (my labor of love)
Back to the oven that will no-doubt be my classroom
Back to my fabulous co-workers
Back to packing lunches and my gallons of water (okay I exaggerate only a little)
Back to wearing teacher clothes
Back to doing my hair everyday (making myself get a new cut on Wednesday so I actually have a few minutes to do something with it)
Back to cute little preschool faces
Back to singing lots of songs (well we do this a lot at home anyways)
Back to the grind......
It is always a little bittersweet. I love my boys, have had a fun summer snuggling, playing, and I have enjoyed watching everything they have learned in the past few months. But I know I have said this before, I love my job. No matter how much paperwork, how many reports, how many tantrums may be had by those cute little faces.....I love it.
I love the excitement the kids get entering the room everyday.
I love that they are so excited they cannot walk in the hallway,
no matter how hard they try.
I love that they love to sing, dance and be silly.
I love watching each of them grow so much over the school year.
I love seeing their confidence grow.
I love seeing friendships blossom.
I love the million hugs I get everyday.
I love the little pictures my kids make for me.
I love the families that I am blessed to work with.
Praying for a great school year!
Monday, August 27, 2012
Tomorrow....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good luck tomorrow erin! will be thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteI know you will have another fantastic year....you are a great teacher, PLUS mommy, wife, daughter, granddaughter & the list goes on..ENJOY! Luv & hugs, Grmma
ReplyDeleteYou will be amazing (again) because that is who you are! Continue touching the lives of your students and families! You are REALLY GOOD at what you do!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Dad