Dear Brain,
Tomorrow is the first day of school. Please keep up with me, oh and let me sleep well tonight too. Don't get any wise ideas otherwise.....seriously!
Xoxo
Erin
Dear Parker and Hudson,
Tomorrow is the first day of school, please be the sweet little, helpful boys you are 95% of the time, tomorrow morning. I'll miss you bunches, but know you'll have fun playing with all your friends.
Love,
Momma
Dear Preschoolers,
Are you ready for this? I am!
Love,
Mrs. Rey
Dear Hubby,
Forgive me if I loose my mind this week. Seems to happen at the beginning of every school year. It may be a big pop kind of week. Thanks for being my rock!
Love,
Me
Dear friends,
Forgive me if my brain runs on overload and I fail to blog. I promise not to abandon you completely, but I have a feeling it will take a while to get in a work groove again.
Love,
Erin
Dear weather,
Tomorrow is the first day of school, please do not rain.....at least not when we really need to get out and play. Thanks!
Sincerely,
Every teacher who needs recess
Dear classroom,
Please do not feel like a sauna from the time which I step into the classroom. My hormones do not regulate my temperature like they once did. I really do love all the light that comes in through your windows everyday, but air flow is going to be key. Please don't fail me!
Love,
The preschool staff
Dear hair,
I love that you dry so much faster on your own now....but please cooperate with me each morning, at least Monday through Thursday. Thanks a bunch! And I promise that when I have two spare hours, you'll get some fresh color again.
Love,
Erin
Dear Pepsi,
Want to pimp my preschool classroom? I'm pretty sure I'm your most faithful fan. I promise I won't ever trade you for coffee or that other brand of pop. What do you think?
Love,
Your favorite fountain pop friend
The end :)
Monday, September 3, 2012
Notes.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute Posts, Erin Marie..I am sure most went according to plan, well, almost...you better be drinking CAFFINE FREE DIET PEPSI..:-))....Luv, Grmma
ReplyDeleteHA! Hilarious! =) XO
ReplyDeleteIt is a good thing I dropped back in from my blogging hiatus to see you talk poorly about the one and only good cola product on the market. HOW DARE YOU! ;)
ReplyDelete