It is heavy on my heart this morning, to have you all pray for a little boy named Jayden. Jayden is a 3rd grader in the school district where I teach preschool and I have seen his sweet smile walk the halls from preschool to 2nd grade.
Jayden was diagnosed back in 2010 with PNET, which is a type of cancer that attacks your spine and brain with tumors. He needs prayers, his family needs prayers, his doctors and nurses need prayers. They recently did an MRI, because he has been having uncontrollable seizures and it has made his body unable to take chemo and he is in the fight if his life. He is currently in the PICU and needs as much prayer as he can get.
Please pray for that sweet little smile to get back on his face!
You can find more information on Facebook (Keep on Truckin' Team Jayden) to send some extra prayers to the family.
Friday, October 19, 2012
Pray
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Praying
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely I will be praing for Jayden, and his family & the Doctors & staff.....
ReplyDeleteGrmma Sally