Friday, October 26, 2012

A few ideas to get my brain going......

Hudson's first birthday is just around the corner (I know, not possible right?!?). So here are a few little pics of things that got my brain going, and a little peek at the cutest invitations I have ever seen :) Hudson's favorite Auntie Kate and Uncle Brad made them for us.....they are the best!

I have all the crafty supplies ordered, they have all arrived, menu items are almost set, and the crafting will start this weekend. :)

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing what you are making for the party. We are doing a farm party for the kids in Jan/Feb so I have already been thinking of party ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not possible :) Love the cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a fun theme. I LOVE planning parties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sooooo cute! I can't wait to see all the final products!

    ReplyDelete