I am thankful for a big boy who has the funniest new words to use every single day.
I am thankful for little boys who sit themselves in timeout when they are told , "No, no. Stop or you can sit in time out."
I am thankful for a hubby who can pick up our boys when I have a little extra work to get done, and who knows when I need a Pepsi!
I'm thankful for more clothes, and food then I will ever need, the ability to have a warm house and reliable transportation.
I am thankful for our jobs, sick days, and for double insurance.
I am thankful for loving, supportive families and friends.
I am thankful for the ability to notice the sparkling snow, the beautiful frost outside each day as I listen to kids laughing, screaming and playing.
I am thankful God gives me energy and patience when I need it most.
I am thankful for parents who showed me how important it was to work hard, and how important school is....because it got be where I am today.
I am thankful for snuggly puppies.
I am thankful for all 3 of my boys, and my snuggly animals.
And I am currently thankful for a few quiet minutes to myself, even if it was because of a dentist appointment ;)
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
So grateful...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amen! God is SO GOOD, isn't he?!
ReplyDeleteLuv, Gram