Seriously......three? Wasn't he just a wee babe? My sweet biggest boy will be 3 in two days.
Party theme this year.....well was going to be Ninja Turtles, but we got away from that idea, and are going with Disney's Brave. He got it for Christmas and is hooked.
My mom found some free printables on Pinterest, like signs, a banner, and water bottle labels. I made sour cream cookies and am making them look like the little cakes/cookies the triplets always snatch. We are having chocolate cupcakes (via Hershey's cocoa box recipe, a fav in our house) and frosting (also off the box), fruit, veggies, and P's favorite Pizza. Nothing too crazy, but you better believe there will be balloons, favors and lots of fun!
So thankful for my spunky little buddy. He makes me laugh every single day, and he is such a love bug. He may be stubborn at times, and sassy too......but goodness I love him!
I'll do a full birthday post soon......unless I can turn back time;)
Thursday, January 24, 2013
Three
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment