Friday, June 19, 2009

My silly little puppy!

Sparty is our (almost) 5 month old puppy. He is a boxer mix (maybe lab) that we got from our local animal shelter. He is a bundle of love and energy. He has grown a lot in the past few months and has an awesome personality. He can be calm and snuggle, but loves squeaky toys and running around the house and outside. The only naughty things he has done is destroy two beds. Both of which he would have outgrown by now. He managed to find where the zippers were on both and needless to say the one in his kennel now has no zipper.

Here are a few of his favorite things:

Checking things out on the deck


Pretending I am a cat on the couch


Sock Monkey - Mom has mended him 5 times because I love him so much!


Rope toys

Working out


Sitting still for one second


Kissing the camera and looking at myself on the screen


I'm ready to go camping! My new pop-up kennel is so cool Mom!


And it is so comfy!


Sparty is a bundle of fun! The poor cats don't know what to do with the lack of attention. But it helps when he is in his kennel or when we are sleeping then they still get to walk all over us. Animals make life more fun and a whole lot less stressful!


I have a problem keeping my pictures on the memory card and forgetting to post them, so here are a few of my highlights/trim from a few weeks ago. I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Sparty is getting SO BIG- love his Puppy Tent! And your hair is so pretty- way to go Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, the puppy is SO cute. I love dogs.
    And I love the hair.
    Really cute.

    ReplyDelete