
Here are some pictures of our weekend camping trip to Petoskey. We (Katie and I) decided that boys should drive in one car, and girls in the other. Great decision, and it made for lots of girl time! We stopped in Grayling at a place called "Steven's" which is an old diner style restaurant. Everything was delish. Sparty enjoyed eating my pickle spear . . .he likes trying new things. Then we headed up to Petoskey. We arrived after 10 pm and let the boys set up camp, while we took the pups for a stroll around the park.

Little footprints in the sand

I found a quasi-Petoskey stone, then later found a better one, but forgot to take a picture. I was too busy enjoying my feet in the lake.

The water was so calm . . . and actually pretty warm!

Sparty LOVED camping. It made him very sleepy.

The boys had lots of quality time together too!

Sparty's home away from home . . . look at all his little toys! He didn't pay too much attention to them on the trip but they are always out all over the house.

Downtown Petoskey

Sparty liked watching all the people with his mom.

And actually sat still for a picture for me too!

Sparty loves Beckham, and poor Becks was a nervous little guy all weekend.

Isn't he the cutest though!?!

Sparty relaxed under then picnic table bench while we enjoyed a delicious lunch from American Spoon Cafe. We got gelatto from there later and Sparty got to try some too . . .

Boats docked in the harbor

It was such a fun weekend . . .even if the rain tried to spoil our plans on Saturday evening. We enjoyed our weekend with wonderful friends, and are still trying to convince them to move up there instead of all the way to Texas. We are so blessed to have B and Kate in our lives and know that wherever God takes them they will always hold a special place in our lives.
Wow- looks like you guys had a GREAT time! Your pictures are great- Sparty is getting SO big!!
ReplyDeleteAww, Erin, that last part made me cry! You keep making me want to stay! Both Brad and I had a blas this weekend and were glad we could all go. I love your pictures too :)
ReplyDeleteHEY ERIN ITS ME CAM I LOVE YOUR PAGE ITS JUST SOOO FASCINATING!!!HAHA I HOPE WE WILL SEE EACHOTHER SOON I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MISS YOU :]
ReplyDelete