Wednesday, August 26, 2009

16 weeks!!!

We have an avocado!!!We are now 4 months into our pregnancy, or 16 weeks, time is flying by!

How far along? 16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: about 6-7 pounds

Maternity clothes?: I think I have one pair of pre-pregnancy pants that fit (that aren't stretchy) but I love maternity pants (except that they fall down all the time).

Sleep: Tired all the time, and sleeping like a baby (minus the bathroom breaks in the middle of the night/early morning)

Best moment this week: Finding a stroller! And feeling the baby a little bit!

Movement: Little movements and flutters :) So cool!

Food cravings: More like can't figure out what sounds good, but bread and grilled cheese always does.

Gender: We get to find out in a little over 2 weeks (pray for a cooperative little baby)

Labor Signs: No, just getting a bigger baby bump

Belly Button in or out? Innie, but I can see the "back" of my belly button

What I miss: Energy and knowing what I want

What I am looking forward to: Feeling more movements and our ultrasound. I can't wait to see our baby again! Buying a pregnancy body pillow . . .I'm starting to feel different parts ache!

Weekly Wisdom: If you feel frustrated, it is okay to break down and cry :)

Milestones: 4 months!


Other things from today . . .
I got to meet up with one of my college friends and her precious little girl. We shopped around, sang songs, and had lunch together. It was so fun!

I got the last things I needed to start the year (for now) at the teacher store today. Some bulletin board supplies, boarders, etc. It makes the room so much more colorful and the kids like the check in system too (this year I found paint brush and bucket cut outs for the kids to find their matching name). I'll have to head in tomorrow and Friday to get some more things ready. But it makes me more excited for the school year to start.

And I'm going to a baseball game tonight with my parents while my hubby golfs with his dad. It should be perfect weather for a game!

Happy Wednesday to you!

3 comments:

  1. Man your belly looks so cute I can hardly stand it! I am really excited about your classroom coming all together, can you post pictures of that too? I would love to see all your hard work. Also! I am so excited for you about the stroller! What a great find! Think a lot of your stuff is going to be brown or is it just a coincedence that you found a brown stroller? 2 weeks sounds so close but it isn't coming fast enough! I got laid off from my job yesterday so I am home if you need anything. Had so much fun seeing you on Monday and I think I found a dress that looks exactly like the orange one! Love your face Mommy! It looks like this week it's time to celebrate Baby Rey with some guacamole! OLE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little baby bump is so cute! How exciting! I can't wait to hear how the ultrasound in 2 weeks goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great- can't wait to find out if Baby Rey will be a little boy or girl... so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete