Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just because it was too good to be true . . .

You remember the other day I posted about a stroller I was GOING to purchase, in fact ordered it to purchase?

Well you can imagine how (I will be polite) less than happy I was to find out they had to CANCEL my order . . .are you kidding me! I am sure my hormones are making this a much bigger deal than it really is but REALLY. How can they toy with my emotions!!!!

So I am trying everything I can think of to get the order going again . . .and here is the note I wrote to Babies R Us Customer Service . . .

I would like to be contacted by someone regarding an order I placed for a brown/stone Baby Jogger classic single stroller.

I understand that things can go out of stock, but I don't appreciate finding out a few days after I order something that is "in stock" that is magically isn't in stock any longer.

I realize that the major discount on the product probably made it go quickly but if you say something is "in stock" I expect that in the dates you mentioned it would arrive that it would be here.

I am VERY disappointed and would like to know what you can do to either find the stroller for me for the discounted price, or offer me something better than that.

I usually don't write to complain, but researched strollers for a long time and decided that this was the one we were going to get for our first baby. I couldn't believe my luck when it was discounted so much, so I ordered it LONG before I normally would have. Maybe I can blame it on my hormones, but I am very frustrated after finding this out, and would like you to try to help me out as your valued customer.

Thank you, and I hope you are willing to help me out.

I chose to copy it here in red just because it annoys me that much. I REALLY try to be a positive person, and not focus on silly things, but seriously! When I am pregnant, it is not nice to do!

Sad, and praying for one to magically appear on my porch this weekend :)

Edit to the post:
I got a phone call and an e-mail from a person in customer service TONIGHT! They said I can either check back to know when it is in stock, or sign up for the "notify me when the item is available". So HOPEFULLY, when (if . . . no when, when, when) it gets back in stock they said they would price match the order for me. Good job Babies R Us, especially if you pull through with my stroller :)

4 comments:

  1. bummer! i hope they works something out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that would make me mad too!

    hoping customer service comes around and fixes it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew- what a relief! I'm glad things got resolved... YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear that they got back to you so quickly! They must be trained in Baby Mama hormones :) But seriously, I would be upset too even without a baby in my belly so I think you did a fantastic job handling the situation and I hope they get it back in stock soon so we can go jogging with the baby hehe ok well we won't jog cuz you and I aren't really the jogging type but I know you need a really high tech stroller like that to get through Somerset mall ;)

    ReplyDelete