Wednesday, September 16, 2009

19 weeks!


How far along? 19 weeks . . ..almost 1/2 way!!!

Total weight gain/loss: 8-9 pounds

Maternity clothes?: Necessary at this point :)

Sleep: Sleeping really well . . . and often very early!

Best moment this week: Finding out we are having Little Mister!

Movement: Lots of kicking/punching at night . . . it is the coolest!

Food cravings: craving lots of cheese, which is totally normal for me.

Gender: Manly parts!

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? Innie

What I miss: My "free" days . . .with the school year in full swing are getting MUCH busier!

What I am looking forward to: Hearing Little Mister's heartbeat at our OB appointment next week, and maybe getting an extra ultrasound :)

Weekly Wisdom: Trust in the Lord with all your heart lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight . . .not only a favorite Bible verse but a good thing to remind myself throughout the day!

Milestones: The Bump says we have a mango . . . who is growing vernix to protect his sweet little baby skin.


5 comments:

  1. You look so great- I can't believe you're half way there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, Erin! And, I wanted to tell you that Gap.com has the best maternity clothes, if you haven't checked them out yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so pretty, and your belly is getting bigger and cuter and I love it!!! And I can't believe Littler Mister is a mango already! He's growing so fast! :) Miss you, I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great! and a little mister- so exciting!

    still love the fruit/veggies/etc. comparisons! it is so fun!

    ReplyDelete