Dear Little Mister,
I decided that it was time to write you a little note to tell you about how you've been growing in your mommy's belly. You are 19 weeks old, almost 5 months already! You are about the size of a large mango from crown to rump . . .and your mom loves mangos :) Here are a few things I think I already know about you:
- You love music (you were kicking away last week at the band playing at the football game)
- You love to get up early with your mom and let me know you are still wiggling around
- You love sweets like your mom, mostly chocolate, and slurpees
- You love grilled cheese . . .in fact I could joke it should be your middle name
- You love it when your daddy talks to you because you kick right after it
- You have strong arms and legs
- You must love food as much as your daddy, because you are always moving after I eat
- You have a strong heart
- You like to sleep with your arms up by your face and legs crossed (at least you did when we last got to see your face)
- You are a boy (at least as far as the ultrasound tells us)
- You are growing so big, and mommy's belly is really starting to "pop"
Your Daddy and I love preparing for you to get here. Last weekend your dad and Popi Venman painted your nursery. Noni and I made curtains so you sleep soundly, although if you are anything like your dad this won't be a problem. We bought some clothes for you, and got some really cute outfits from Noni and Popi, and Uncle Ryan and Aunt Kelly. We put your crib up, and can't wait for you to ride in your stroller and show you our neighborhood. Sparty can't wait to take you for walks and lick your face. Bella and Snickers will likely try to keep your room warm for you before you arrive, because we know Bella already loves your stroller. I think she was testing it out to make sure you'd enjoy it. In a few weekend we are going to pick up your dresser and rocker at one of our favorite stores, IKEA. Don't worry, you'll get to play in the cool play area someday soon.
We get to visit your doctor next week and hear your heart beating away. We get to see you again at an extra ultrasound the week after that! How lucky we are to call you our Little Mister and son. We can't wait to watch how you make my belly grow, and pray for you each day. We pray that you'll continue to be healthy and strong. We love you buddy!
Love,
Mom
Thank you for your comment on my dad; I appreciate the prayers!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great letter you've written - I bet he'll enjoy reading that one day!
Your little mister certainly is a lucky guy to have wonderful parents like you two and to be born into such a loving and caring family like yours!!
ReplyDeleteHey, I found you blog off of a little bit delirious' and had to add you! That is cool you live in TC, I am over in GR. :) Congratulations on your baby boy and best of luck with everything!
ReplyDelete