Wednesday, September 23, 2009


How far along? 20 weeks! 1/2 way there!!!

Total weight gain/loss: 10 pounds . . . baby is growing!

Maternity clothes?: I may never go back to regular clothing :)

Sleep: Asleep by about 9:30 every night and sleeping pretty much through the whole night, unless my arm falls asleep or something odd like that.

Best moment this week: Hearing the Whoosh! Whoosh! of his little heart beating away!

Movement: Lots of wiggling and kicking, especially after or during meals.

Food cravings: Well I'll tell you what I'm NOT craving . . . Taco Bell's Grilled Stuffed Steak Burrito . . ewwww! I love their chicken one and ordered that the other night and took a bite and it CLEARLY was not chicken. Which lead to a pregnant woman break down. Ha ha! Thanks a lot Taco Bell!

Gender: Twig and berries

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? Innie

What I miss: Sleeping past 6:30 . . . I love the days I get to, or at LEAST have the option to. Also I miss not having to do paperwork!

What I am looking forward to: Seeing Little Mister up close again next Tuesday. We get and extra ultrasound :)

Weekly Wisdom: Taking one day at a time, facing the tasks of the day, and then leaving work at work.

Milestones: We have a cantaloupe! From crown to rump Little Mister is about as long as a cantaloupe and next week they start measuring from head to heel :)

4 comments:

  1. LoL I'm sorry about your pregnant woman breakdown! I have been eating grilled stuffed burritos lately.. must be because you have been trying to eat them too ;) You look fabulous by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you look gorgeous mama! Tell Taco Bell they owe you one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing! i love following along on your pregnancy with you... so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! :) I love the twigs and berries...never heard it called that but tis true!! LOL! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete