How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 11 pounds
Maternity clothes?: I love them and need to get a few more fall tops/sweaters :)
Sleep: I pretty much fall asleep by 8:30 or 9:30 every night :) Only woken up by a wiggle Little Mister or the wiggly puppy in our bed
Best moment this week: Getting to see our little one again and seeing how much he grew since a few weeks ago :)
Movement: Lots of kicking and punching . . . he really likes to hold his hands up by his face, I think I have a boxer ;)
Food cravings: I got PANERA last weekend . . .I crave that ALL the time. Soup and bread :) But I always crave Panera!
Gender: Confirmed we are ALL boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Innie . . .slowly getting flatter and flatter
What I miss: pajamas the second I am out of them in the morning :) but maternity pants are pretty comfortable!
What I am looking forward to: Buying our rocker . . . we finally found one and as long as no one else buys it before we get it on Saturday we'll likely pick it up then. Pictures then!
Weekly Wisdom: take a nap as often as possible!
Milestones: We are more than 1/2 way there! And Little Mister is the length of a banana! Isn't that unreal?

hehe...I LOVE panera...crave it often ;)
ReplyDeleteAwww- yay Panera!!
ReplyDeleteYay for panera and banana sized babies!!! I can't believe that he is THAT big... you don't look nearly large enough to be carrying around a baby that is that big!
ReplyDeleteOh I love the belly pics. You're making me baby crazy....
ReplyDeleteYou look great! And I loved maternity clothes as well, but trust me dear, you will get to the point where you will NEVER want to see them again (well, until the next one anyways.)
ReplyDeleteyou have an adorable belly! Too cute!!
ReplyDelete