Monday, September 28, 2009

Note to Preschoolers . . .

Dear Preschoolers of Mine,

I love each one of you, and love that you love coming to school.
I do not however like all the germs you carry to pregnant teachers like me.
You forget to use your cough catcher, and leave snot run down your face.
I will remind you again that a good way to wipe your nose is with a tissue.
I will even buy you the soft lotion kind because I know what it is like to wipe your nose 1000 times a day.
Please, do NOT use your sleeve, or coat, or your friend's or teacher's clothing as a tissue.
That is not kind.
I will likely even let you go down to the bathroom more than the usual bathroom trips just to wash your hands if you like . . . and may join you in the fun.
I will even sing the "wash your hands" song as many times as you like to encourage you to wash your hands for a long enough length of time and the right way.
Please keep your germs to a minimum because Little Mister does not need a sick Momma, or need to get sick himself.
Thank you!

Love,
Mrs. Rey :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh no- it's germy season!! :(

    Also, I'm pretty sure you've never sung me the "Wash Your Hands Song"... does that mean I already do a good job? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said! It's so hard to keep the germs away. Stay healthy before that precious little one comes :)

    ReplyDelete