I got up much earlier than I wanted to, because my nose was, well dripping. Gross! Then the coughing started up again, but I can say I am thankful I pretty much didn't wake up to A) blow my nose, or B) to cough . . .at least if I did I don't recall it. I thought a shower might clear my congestion a bit, and it did for about 3 minutes. Oh well, stuffiness is NOT going to stop me from going to Panera OR IKEA.
Here is what I think we decided:
1) We are going to buy the dresser
2) I am going to buy clear knobs for the dresser drawers, because I LOVE that look. And I don't want to have cheesy(sorry if people like them) little kid knobs on them. Not my style!
3) We are NOT going to get that rocker, but will look for another rocker vs a glider somewhere. Any ideas of where I can find one for less than $250? I obviously don't want to spend more on it if we don't have to, but I also want one that will last. I kind of like . . .
Obviously with this one I love that it is white but we'd probably make some cushions for it . . .

4) I AM going to get soup and maybe some extra bread with it at Panera . . . praying for yummy soup selections :) And of course I will be coming back with their Asiago Foccica (I THINK that is spelled right . . .but if not I'll blame it on my head being plugged) bread. It is my fav!
5) We are also going to Buy Buy Baby, I don't know if we plan on getting anything there or not. My SIL is ordering their dresser and picking up a few things for their little man (he's due in about 4 weeks). If you remember too, say a little prayer for a few baby items to arrive soon for them. They are waiting on their stroller, pack and play . . . and the crib. As long as the second one arrives they should be set for a while because Little Cael won't be sleeping in a crib for a while. But pregnant women should not have to wait up to 20 weeks for a crib to arrive (after the baby arrives). So also take that note, that if you have to order a crib from a baby specialty store . . . give your self PLENTY of time for it to get there (like 20 weeks at least) because nothing gets more annoying for a pregnant woman than people asking "So, is your nursery ready?" especially if you are waiting on the manufactuers to get it to you.
6) If we get home in time for the dinner hour, my hubby mentioned going to Olive Garden. YUM! As long as my nose makes it down and back from Canton, I am game!
I hope you are have a happy Saturday!

Wow- sounds like you guys are in for a busy day... hope the shopping goes well and Panera tastes delicious!
ReplyDeleteCanton...Canton...I have a feeling you're not talking about Ohio. :)
ReplyDeleteI had a similar white chair...hated it because it didn't have cushions, so I say SPLURGE!!
Feel bettter...XOXO
Canton Michigan :)
ReplyDelete