I love that God made a day just for resting. And I love the fact that being pregnant makes it possible for me to add extra rest whenever the mood is right . . . usually this is a great success, sometimes not.
Case and point number 1: Friday I fell asleep around 9:30-9:45 on the couch, my hubby wakes me up around 12:30ish to "go to bed". Which means I lay in bed, looking at the ceiling until about 1:45 maybe 2 and finally decide Little Mister is hungry (and kneeing me in the belly button) and I get up to give him a snack. I then decide that I should watch a few episodes of Gilmore Girls if I can't sleep, so I do, and snuggle with the cats. Finally falling asleep about 4:30 to get up at 6:30 on a Saturday. Oh well!
Case and point number 2: Saturday, like I said I woke up after not very many hours of sleep and after running around the state with my Dad we got home around 1:45 and I pretty much crashed. Oh but not after I got Panera again :) YUM! We were possibly going to see the Toy Story Marathon with my fam but I was fast asleep with the pup snuggling up next to me :)
Case and point number 3: We taught Sunday School today, got groceries and then grabbed some lunch. I was pretty much ready for a nap before we got home from the store . . .but today It just didn't work out. I needed to run to the Library to pick up some books for the preschoolers and oh well . . . the needed nap didn't happen. At almost 5 is just doesn't make sense to take one now. Maybe later this week :)
I love naps! And Little Mister seems to enjoy when I sleep too!
We broke out the humidifiers, got some pasteurized cider, and some scrabble cheez-its, and of course some new lotion Puffs :) Happiness!
We didn't get the rocker this weekend but did put a hold on it to pick up on Friday or Saturday, so I promise some nursery pictures next weekend. We have the dresser up, and right now it has the normal knobs on it, and I would LOVE to know what you think of it before I get the glass/crystal/likely plastic version knobs instead. We also picked up the changing pad for the dresser and a cover, and guess where a little cat decided was her new favorite spot to lay?!? ;) (and as I type this they BOTH decided it is a great nap spot) Bath towel to the rescue . . . because I don't want to clean cat hair off everything. Although I guarantee they will think the chair is theirs too! Oh well . . .I do have a vacuum and lint rollers for a very good reason.
I hope everyone is having a good weekend, and enjoying some rest!
Awww- your cats are too cute... glad you got more Panera! :)
ReplyDeleteOur cat liked all of Deegan's stuff too- when the due date was nearing, we put aluminum foil on it and the cat hated it- problem solved!
ReplyDelete