Thursday, October 8, 2009



How far along? 22 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 11 pounds

Maternity clothes?: If only the makers of maternity clothes were a little better at checking how their products last . . . .for instance the elastic band should always be attached inside the stretch fabric . . . .wouldn't you agree?

Sleep: Not my best sleeping week . . . lots of bathroom breaks throughout the night and it isn't easy for me to fall back asleep. Oh well . . . .Little Mister you are so worth it!

Best moment this week: Seeing Little Mister's kicks on the outside of my belly :)

Movement: TONS . . . he still really likes to wiggle early in the morning and later in the evening.

Food cravings: Cheez-its are delish . . .but still not a craving . . . they are just good.

Gender: Manly bits

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? Innie . . .my hubby thinks it is funny to measure it with his fingernail week by week to see how much further it is popping out.

What I miss: Not spilling things all over the front of me. I had a shelf before and now I have a two-tiered one . . . .oh well :) That's why I work with preschoolers! And being able to breathe . . . the stuffiness never seems to end, and I know it won't be much better until he is born because soon he'll be pushing up on my lungs.

What I am looking forward to: Picking up our rocker for real this weekend. I can't wait to put it in the nursery . . .and really can't wait to hold Little Mister in it!

Weekly Wisdom: Take one day at a time . . . and leave work at work :)

Milestones: 5 1/2 months! We have a papaya now! Little Mister is able to hear things and is starting to get a sleep cycle established. I think, so far, he likes getting up early and staying up a little later . . . .


4 comments:

  1. The thing about Chris and your belly button cracks me up- glad you're doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE the belly pics. Its so cute to see your progress over the months (and I have to get my baby belly fix somewhere...HA!).
    Glad things are well, are no signs of labor.
    Woo-Hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking great! I agree with you about maternity clothes :)

    ReplyDelete