Okay, the long promised pictures are here for your viewing pleasure :)
1) Rocker/glider in "Toast". It is SO comfortable and I know we'll get lots of use out of it!
2 and 3) views of the dresser/changing table combo.
Help me choose . . . should the knobs on the dresser and closet be:
A) brushed nickel
B) glass/glass looking
???????????
4) A few cute baby items . . .
a) my diaper bag
b) the blanket that matches Little Mister's bedding
c) cute little fuzzy slippers :)
5) View of crib . . . sans mattress
6) View out into the living room from the rocker, and a sad little whiny dog (I made him take a bath, cut his nails and cleaned his ears . . . but now he smells so good)
7) Our Baby Jogger stroller . . . after the bit of trouble it took to get here, we LOVE it, and hope little mister does too.
8) Some baby products
a) bedtime bath wash
b) stackable snack containers
c) frozen baby food storage trays (any good ones to start with?)
d) Raz-Baby pacifier
9 and 10) larger baby clothing, and smallest baby clothing
11 and 12) medium sized baby clothing, and cute little socks, baby legs, and slippers
13 and 14) Little layette shirts, and blankets, wash cloths and cute duck hooded towel
15 and 16) diaper stash and wipes . . . we'll keep on stocking up :)
That's a good bunch of the baby things we have bought, or received from wonderful family and friends. Isn't Little Mister so lucky to be so loved already?
We picked up the rocker last night, and the cats already love it. It will likely be their 2nd favorite spot until Little Mister arrives (the first being the changing pad). So for now, both items are covered up to reduce the cat hair . . . silly cats! And Sparty likes to drop his toys behind the rocker and then go behind to get them. Oh animals make life so fun ;)
We're enjoying our Saturday, watching football, eating lunch and then going shopping for a few clothes because the belly is growing . . .which means Little Mister is taking up more space. It is amazing to look down and not see my toes any more. But so wonderful to see how much he is growing, and see him kicking and squirming away!
I hope you are having a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
only 22 weeks and ALL these clothes and diapers already?! HOLY COW you are prepared :)
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!!!! I love it all, I just love your glider chair where did you find that? I have been looking for one, but can't find one that I LOVE! Can't wait to see the finished room :)
ReplyDeleteEverything looks so good- love the rocker!!
ReplyDeleteWe are total planners . . .so we have LOVED preparing everything for our little guy :)
ReplyDeleteI got the chair at a local furniture store called Godwins. We happened to luck out because I hadn't been able to find one I loved and didn't cost and arm and a leg to get. Just check lots of furniture stores, and peek in all the places you don't think a rocker would be . . .that's how we lucked out :)
sorry i am so behind on your blog... going back to work is seriously cramping my blog reading! haha
ReplyDeleteanyway.. i like the brushed nickel look. also LOVE your diaper bag...so cute!
i love all your stuff so far... this makes me a bit baby hungry haha. can't wait to meet your little mister!!
how fun!Isnt it fun to get stuff for baby? I loved it! Your nursery is looking so cute!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Priscila
littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
OMG, you are SOOO prepared for your little guy! We are such procrastinators and haven't really gotten anything ready...my mom however is on a shopping spree in Michigan and can't wait to come out here with all the stuff she has bought our little man!
ReplyDeleteAwesome finds!! =)
ReplyDeleteThe nursery is gorgeous :) I love it! You're so well prepared too! Little Mister will be here before you know it!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the elephants. You're so well prepared. I feel like I was scrambling up until the night he was born. Ah ha
ReplyDelete