Wednesday, October 14, 2009

23 weeks


How far along? 23 weeks . . . time is flying by now, I can only imagine how fast it will go when Little Mister gets here!

Total weight gain/loss: 12 pounds

Maternity clothes?: I bought some new tops, and a few pants this past weekend :)

Sleep: I've been sleeping really well, with my pregnancy body pillow and puppy keeping my toes warm

Best moment this week: well how about cutest moment . . . with one of my preschoolers. Her mom just had a baby this summer and she loves babies. She always likes asking about Little Mister and asking if she can give him hugs. Of course I let her :) This week we were doing the Raffi "Spider on the Floor" song and at one point it crawls on your stomach. She says, "It's on your baby Mrs. Rey!" Too cute!

Movement: I am happy he's so active but already discussed that he will be better behaved than a few of my wiggly preschoolers :)

Food cravings: I love cider (don't worry pasteurized only), but I have always loved cider. But really want to make our own with the cider press, fresh is the best!

Gender: Mister

Labor Signs: None, for which I am thankful!

Belly Button in or out? Innie, and getting flatter all the time.

What I miss: having energy, but I know this is good prep for mid night wake up calls. And not having nose bleeds. And being able to breathe out of my nose. But he is still worth it all!

What I am looking forward to: Hearing Little Mister's heart beat in a few weeks again.

Weekly Wisdom: naps are your friend . . .take one as often as you can :)

Milestones: almost 6 months! I can hardly believe it! And Little Mister can taste the different things I eat now . . . isn't that nuts!?!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I didn't know they can taste what you eat now! That is crazy! You look so cute...hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!!! And you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. So, the pup is still sleeping with you, eh?
    2. I, too, am amazed that he can taste things! How cool!
    3. I can't believe it's been 6 months! Time really does fly by, he'll be here before you know it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep telling people that my baby can hear what they say lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable belly pic, you are glowing! Best wishes with your pregnancy! I have a huge month of giveaways going on right now, so stop over and enter in some for your new bundle! :)

    ReplyDelete