How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 13 pounds . . .the little one is gaining at least 6 oz a week now, so I can blame it on him :)
Maternity clothes?: can't live without them . . .but wish bras were easier to find (it is the most frustrating thing ever!)
Sleep: Still falling asleep really early . . .I probably could have fallen asleep at about 6:30 yesterday but held off until about 9:30 somehow.
Best moment this week: just watching my belly dance all over with Little Mister's movements . . .maybe hiccups he's had too! Kind of a weird, yet amazing thing!
Movement: He's starting to move more during the day too, but always early morning, around 5, and then around dinner time . . .I am starting to think he can smell food through my belly ;)
Food cravings: I've been loving nachos and chocolate treats but still nothing new for me :)
Gender: manly bits
Labor Signs: None, and counting the weeks for him to keep growing stronger and stronger :)
Belly Button in or out? Innie, but discovered depending how he is laying or I am laying my belly button sometimes is flat on one side . . . very entertaining to watch it change!
What I miss: Not feeling something smooshed . . . and I know it will get a little worse before it gets better but SO worth it!
What I am looking forward to: Our OB appointment next week, and starting our childbirth class in two weeks!
Weekly Wisdom: Wash your hands often and take precautions to getting sick . . . .if the doctor recommends something, it feels right in your gut, and you prayed for guidance on something it probably should be done! (like getting the flu and H1N1 vacc.s - only sore arms for a day or so but worth it to protect my little one)
Milestones: According to my "What to Expect When You're Expecting" book we are 6 months . . .how time flies!
Oh my goodness- he'll be here so soon!!
ReplyDeleteYou still look just as gorgeous as ever! :D
ReplyDeleteHappy 6 months! And, at 24 weeks you are now viable! Congrats :)
ReplyDeleteHi, I found your blog from Erin "hoping for our own peanut". I just wanted to say you look adorable. Happy 24 weeks! I can't until I start feeling the baby move. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI got bras here when I was pregnant! (They had some nursing bras!
ReplyDeleteWendy Kaye Corset Shop
210 N. Center Rd
Saginaw
Hi Erin,
ReplyDeleteI noticed that you have started to follow my blog - thanks for that! It' nice to "meet" you.
What is your due date?
We are due on 19 February 2010.
I'll be following your journey!
Caroline
caroline-frominfertilitytobaby.blogspot.com