I wanted to share a few prayer requests (and PLEASE let me know if you have something you need me to be praying for too).
My grandpa is in the hospital with (they think Pneumonia and maybe some other things) and would appreciate the prayers.
My brother and sister-in-law are at the hospital in process of giving birth to their first little man, Cael. He doesn't seem like he really wants to come out anytime soon, but hopefully by tomorrow at the latest he'll make his arrival. Be praying for great progress and healthy mommy and baby!
Thanks guys! Otherwise, I promise updates tomorrow because we are 25 weeks! My how time is passing by! I hope you are all healthy and having a great week!
We will definitely send good thoughts and prayers to Grandpa, Kelly, and Ryan. Can you believe you’re about to have a nephew?!? SO EXCITING!! Please keep us updated!
ReplyDelete