Wednesday, November 11, 2009

27 weeks!!!


How far along? 27 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: 21 pounds (HOLY BABY BELLY!!!!)
Bold
Maternity clothes?: Pretty much all the time . . . but some pajamas, shirts, and dresses still work. But I found some cute dresses for showers this past weekend :)

Sleep: Not so good this week. Still getting it, which is good. Getting much more uncomfortable, and more back discomfort pretty much all day so it is hard to find a comfortable position.

Best moment this week: Watching Little Mister bust a move in my belly, it's so entertaining! AND my dad is the best and made me Poppyseed cake :) AND seeing Marn at her shower, such a fun time!

Movement: very wiggly still, starting to get a little more cramped in there though

Food cravings: food in small amounts . . .he's really starting to push on my stomach and making me have some indigestion/acid reflex/heartburn. Nothing severe just not very comfortable if I eat too much.

Gender: Ahoy . . . It's a boy! (I stole that from my cute shower invitations)

Labor Signs: Nothing this week . . . just more and more uncomfortable, esp. when he wedges himself in odd places or lays weird ways.

Belly Button in or out? The bottom is pretty much flat . . the top is really close to that too!

What I miss: finding one comfortable position to sleep in, not having to get up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night/early early morning, eating full meals, my back feeling normal.

What I am looking forward to: our 3rd class (We are talking about the unexpected things that happen in labor, and I always look forward to that backrub), and getting my glucose test over with on Friday. Praying for no problems with the orange drink and good test results. Thanksgiving . . . .mashed potatoes :)

Weekly Wisdom: It is okay to be a complete hormonal mess and cry multiple times in one day. . . it just happens sometimes when you're pregnant ;)

Milestones: ALMOST into the 3rd trimester . . . I cannot believe it! But then again, November is pretty close to being over!!!

3 comments: