Today we visited an in-home daycare, and right now there is only one other little one. I know the girl from High school and really liked the feel of maybe having our little one at her house. She doesn't want more than 6 kids, and is in the process of getting licensed for daycare. I feel like our little guy would get a lot of love and attention, and kind of be able to enjoy that "home" atmosphere that I would love to give him if I didn't have to go back to work after he is born. So, so far, I feel pretty happy with Option #1, and so does the hubs.
We will probably check out at least 2-3 more options, and then make our decision. Praying God helps us figure out what's best for Little Mister, because I am already dreading going back to work after he is born (not because I don't love my job but because I'll want to snuggle all day long). It does help that I will only have to be back for a few weeks and then have summer vacation to enjoy a little more quality time with my buddy.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
We got to snuggle our nephew last night :) He was eating pretty much when we got there, the guys went to get dinner and then he zonked out the rest of the time we were there! He didn't even wake up during The Office! He'll appreciate the humor one day :) He's such a good baby, and is getting cuter by the day. Ry and Kel are doing a great job with him!
We got to snuggle our nephew last night :) He was eating pretty much when we got there, the guys went to get dinner and then he zonked out the rest of the time we were there! He didn't even wake up during The Office! He'll appreciate the humor one day :) He's such a good baby, and is getting cuter by the day. Ry and Kel are doing a great job with him!
So fun- glad you got to spend some time with Cael!!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog, love it!!
ReplyDelete