Friday, March 5, 2010

How we have been spending our week . . .

Let's face it new mommas . . .your world is your new baby. I am so thrilled with this new job, not to say it comes without long days and sleepless nights, but I am loving my little man (wishing I could stay home forever) and cherishing our time together. Here is a photo journal of what we've been doing lately.

Parker loves his Giraffe man (as you know) and loves to chew on his snout and ears

Parker and Daddy looking out the window, Parker could do this all day I think. I imagine him thinking, "Mom, does this cold weather ever end so I can go outside?" I'm thinking "I know P, I know!"


Hmmm, what's over this way? Laying on my boppy having some tummy time after I stuffed my belly!

I found some overalls that quasi-fit Parker and couldn't wait to put them on him, so of course he wore them the next day and of course he didn't want to cooperate for a cute smiling picture all day ;)

Parker loves being close to his Momma, and loves being in his slings. This is my new favorite one (Thanks Cor for the suggestion!) Balboa Baby and the fabric is uber cute and so soft for P too! Not to mention the shoulder strap is padded!


Occasionally he naps, and one day I got him to snooze in his crib for about 20 minutes

He loves smiling at his momma!

Look at that gummy smile ;) melts my heart!

Hands are so tasty!


I had to try to get some pictures of him to celebrate his one month birthday too. They are kinda funny . . .little babies are so floppy!

This one just makes me laugh, but I saved it for last because it is so darn cute! It's kinda like "Hurry Mom, take the picture! I'm falling over!"


Parker has a big day on Sunday . . .he is getting baptised. We are so excited to introduce him to his church family, and can't wait to see all God has planned for him. The dilema . . .he's inbetween sizes (newborn and 0-3 months) and nothing I have found is fitting the boy right. He's long; long arms, long legs, no booty to hold anything up . . . I have tried new outfits, and outfits we already had at home, and P's Noni and I are going to try and find something at a local Children's boutique today. Hoping we find something that will work . . . I keep finding 1/2 outfits and nothing to match and then they don't end up fitting his little self. Either way he'll wear something cause we all know how the little man feels about going out in his diaper! ;)


Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I have some suspenders i use with Hayden. if you need for sunday! Let me know I can drop them off! I think they should get small enough for parker to at least hold his pants up for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you love your new sling! I knew you would :) I hope you found a cute outfit for sweet Parker's baptism! Post pictures!!

    ReplyDelete