Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Parker's daddy turned 27 on Sunday, and it was a special day not only because of his birthday but because P got baptised. We managed to find a cute, light blue knit outfit that was a little big but worked perfectly for the occasion. I'll upload pictures later but I'm going to try sharing a few videos taken this past weekend. The hubby got a new FlipHD video camera from me and Parker, so we had to use it right away! So fun!

I was able to upload one video to my blog for you to see. . . Parker playing (just before he was throwing a fit) a video taken by his daddy.

I hope you are all having a good week! Parker and I are headed on our first baby/mommy group play date to our local butterfly house. It was a blast, Parker of course slept through the whole thing but it was nice to get out and see some other moms. (Thanks Beth for the invite!) Here is a cute picture one of the girls took with a butterfly on little P (We MAY have staged it, and Parker almost smooshed a previous butterfly attempt) . . . . Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment