Thursday, March 18, 2010

Well . . .

My thinker man, studying his momma's face.

He did it! Parker rolled over from his belly to his back. Twice last night, and once this morning. How is my boy that big already?





He smiled at Sparty today, Sparty was totally unaware and proceeded to lick his feet then walk away. But it melted my heart.





We went to mommy/baby group today and I weighed the big boy. He is (clothed) 11 pounds, so probably 10 lbs 12ish ounces. He's growing WAY too fast, and getting cuter all the time.





He is starting to get really good at the pouty lip / face, which absolutely breaks my heart. And for a mom who is really starting to think about having to go back to work, this is making me cry. Oh man!





I'm enjoying every second that I have with my sweet little man, and am so proud of his new accomplishment. Strong little man!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Parker must be trying to go places! Time does fly by, doesn't it!? I love seeing all the pictures- he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so much like Chris! I love it :) But, I also see you in him.

    I can't believe next Saturday our boys turn 8 months and 2 months!!!!!

    ReplyDelete