Hey y'all (yeah don't know if I can't get away with saying it either Kate, haha!) Here are a few pictures from part 2 of our trip.
Little man with a fully milky belly zoning in his travel swing.

I could just eat him up :)


Mommy and Parker in his cute little hat
Us before we left P with Katie's mom and sister for an evening out.
We saw this movie and I found a HUGE ad for it in downtown Dallas so I took a picture.
Okay, on Thursday we went to Dallas Aquarium and Zoological gardens, here are a few favorite pictures from there.
Old man penguin was 28 years old . . .he liked sitting by a little waterfall and resting on a rock and of course eating 3 times a day. Cute little guy.
Crocodile . . .he was massive!
Sloth - he was pretty much that close to us, and was quite the poser. They move so slow you would think he was a mechanical animal or something. He just stared at Parker (who can blame him)
This is what the inside of the place looked like, isn't it pretty. It felt like a rainforest, misty and humid.
My family :) and sleepy boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment