Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I confess....

Remember that plan I had together running early this spring? Well I think we went for about 2 weeks doing that.....then IEP season hit me at school, then who knows except for being busy chasing two boys around.

All of you were so right to recommend a 5k, and i probably should have done that ASAP. But I'm not quite ready to register just yet, because I have this mindset about how I think I should be at things even when I don't have time to practice. For example, If I go golfing with my hubby but I get frustrated with the fact that I don't hit the ball straight (you know cause I go so often). That competitive side in myself or something :)

But I feel like I am at that point where I need to do something, for myself, for my health, for my boys to have a good example, and heck, I would love to lose those last 5 lbs!!!

So, I confess that I have not been running like I would like. But I did jog this morning with the boys and it felt good. I don't feel like I can plug my ears with music until Hudson is a little older....maybe one ear? Maybe I need that iPhone ;)

Also, I confess......I don't own a smart phone. Can you believe it.


And I am up for answering questions you guys might have about our life, me, the boys, etc. soooooo ask away". I may be a better blogger if I have some good questions to answer!

2 comments:

  1. You're not the only one...no smart phone here yet either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see a house tour! I love your style & decorating and I want to see more! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete